Welcome to Microlight Wings – Blog

Thanks for dropping by our new blog site. Our goals are to develop this site and the main Microlight Wings web site into the ultimate microlight/ultralight emporium of online news, reviews, interviews and most importantly purposefully developed training material and software for the venturesome microlight enthusiast. Don't forget to visit the main site as well at www.microlightwings.com

Cloud Dancer ultralight aircraft, ultralight motor glider,

By Darren

CloudDancer ultralight aircraft, CloudDancer experimental aircraft, CloudDancer experimental aircraft, FREE CLASSIFIED ADS at www.aeroplanesusa.com



Hello Ultralightnews, Where could I find some information regarding ULA Eurpean rules? I’m particularly interested in what pilot license I need to fly Ultralight in Slovakia, Austria and Hungary. I’m also trying to find what taxes and other obligations come along with owing and flying a light aircraft in Europe. Bottom line, I’m looking for the cheapest way to get airborne :) Thank you!

Looks smooth

If you have a private license you do not need an ultralight permit.

I have a question, my brother and father have private pilot licences and we own ultralights. With the laws as they stand in Canada to my understanding is I need a licence to fly them now, what kind of trouble am i looking at if I get caught flying and who is the people who are going to catch me in a rural area? seems to me some is looking for money making it mandatory to have a licence just like they did with boats.

Leave a Comment