- Microlight Wings Visitor Survey Winner
- New Head of Sales For Flight Design US
- Very Lucky Escape For 2 Barton Microlight Flyers
- Keith Brown Microlight Crash Landing At Sandwood Bay
- Yuneec E430 – The 1st Commercially Available Electric Airplane
- World Air Games 2009
- Remos GX UK Demonstrator
- Lockwood Upgrades Air-Cam
Saturday, 10 January 2009 16:52 Last Updated on Sunday, 03 May 2009 12:00
Welcome to Microlight Wings - A Website For Enthusiasts by Enthusiasts.
Well the truth is we wanted to be a bit different. Our goal is to help promote the growing world of microlight and ultralight flying as an aviation sport, through news, reviews and training sources. Our aim is to grow a community of individuals who share a commonality and who wish to enjoy and share their experiences with other like minded friends. Hopefully you will like our fresh look and join our growing online community.
Best Wishes and Safe Flying